Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Keys by (30 points)
My account apparently is okay and speaking to the support has been confirmed that it has no irregularity. But I'm not getting keys for more than a month and that's strange because before I got a few keys a week. Besides not receiving keys is not updating my subscribers on youtube and neither on the right twitch tv. Plus neither are companies turning down my key requests. Because before if I did not receive a key, it was refused by the company. Actually, my account is strange, I'd like the support to check it right because there's a problem with the account.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

We have double checked your account and you are accredited normally, and publishers, developers and agencies can see your profile fine.

We don't choose who gets games, we just put your profile in front of publishers, so they can make an educated decision about who they give games to.

If you're not getting as many review copies as you hope, remember you are competing with other creators, and publishers may be looking for those who have largest audience, most recent views, play games like theirs, regularly produce reviews or coverage from keys they request, and have visible steam libraries
commented by (30 points)
I understand what you said but it's because there were small games companies that always sent keys without any restrictions. And now neither is sending, neither is denying my requests for keys. For that would guide me to see if my channel was going well or not. I have good score on the site but even so my ranking does not appear and I have a colleague of mine who uses it and says that his account has ranking. If the account is ok and has already been verified twice you do not think it would be some kind of bug in the account that you still could not verify?

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 94 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 272 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 15 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 81 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!