Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (30 points)
Was just looking at my accreditation status and over the past week it's gone to pending and back to under review (more than once I believe). Just hoping I could get a little feedback on if there was something wrong with my account of something I needed to change. I believe that I'm well over all the requested requirements but if there's something that I'm missing I would love to help fix it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (18.3k points)
selected by

Best answer
Hi,

I had a look on your account to see if there was a note. The status "Under review" is being set when your account has been reviewed already, but due to something, it didn't get accreditation but has to be reviewed again. In your case the account has been set to a new review due to incorrect tags. Your accounts time to wait before it can be recheck has passed which is why it is back to pending to be checked again.
commented by (30 points)
Thank you for the clarification. I've just been allowing Youtube to populate the tags so I've now been checking in regularly in order to confirm they are tagged correctly.

Thanks for the information , much appreciated.

Related questions

0 like 2 dislike
1 answer 26 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 14 views
2 like 0 dislike
1 answer 66 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!