Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (10 points)
I was under review for about a month so I submit a support ticket, and after one business day of the support ticket being submitted my status changed from under review to unaccredited. Unless I'm misunderstanding the requirements, I have almost 3,000 subs on YouTube and upload 1-2 videos that are one hour long every day. Any more information on the accreditation process that explains this would be appreciated.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (14.1k points)
Hi,

I had a look on your account and from my side it shows up as pending for accreditation.
I had a look at your status history and there it shows up as once being checked a month ago and being set for a re-check. And being pending since.

Is it still showing up as unaccredited for you? If so I will forward it to our dev is there is a error in your profiles display.
commented by (23 points)
How can I submit a proper support ticket? I need help but I thought we could only post help questions here?
commented by (10 points)
I'm now accredited, thank you for looking into it.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 42 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 24 views
1 like 1 dislike
1 answer 77 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!