Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (10 points)
I was under review for about a month so I submit a support ticket, and after one business day of the support ticket being submitted my status changed from under review to unaccredited. Unless I'm misunderstanding the requirements, I have almost 3,000 subs on YouTube and upload 1-2 videos that are one hour long every day. Any more information on the accreditation process that explains this would be appreciated.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (20.1k points)
Hi,

I had a look on your account and from my side it shows up as pending for accreditation.
I had a look at your status history and there it shows up as once being checked a month ago and being set for a re-check. And being pending since.

Is it still showing up as unaccredited for you? If so I will forward it to our dev is there is a error in your profiles display.
commented by (23 points)
How can I submit a proper support ticket? I need help but I thought we could only post help questions here?
commented by (10 points)
I'm now accredited, thank you for looking into it.

Related questions

Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!