Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Personal Data by (62 points)
My Mixer account is being picked up, but, is showing no viewers on all the streams it is showing. Now I'm just growing my Mixer channel so I get very few viewers but I always have had 2 or 3 viewers on the stream. Is anyone else having this issue and is support aware of it?

Also why is Mixer not a tag? How do I get 100 points so I can add it as a tag?

2 Answers

2 like 0 dislike
answered by (8.4k points)
Hi SirJaxxy,

We are still working on getting the actual amount of viewers show up on mixer, but as there is a difference to twitch, we cannot use it the same way. It might still take a bit of time until we have got it exactly right, but its a work in progress.

As for the points, just as holajosd said, asking questions, answering questions, getting up votes is increasing your points. I added the tag mixer for you, so that it shows up under the right tag :)
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (75 points)
edited by
I can only answer to the points question, you get points when people upvote your questions or answers, or when you just create questions because I got 35 points out of nowhere I guess that you could ask someone with already those 100 points to add that tag but I can see it as a tag already.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 29 views
0 like 0 dislike
2 answers 17 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 20 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 67 views
7 like 0 dislike
1 answer 153 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!