Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (20 points)
edited by
I'm a Keymailer user from September 2016. I also a father and with my son, we have one YT channel. We both covering steam games, he also a Switch console (I'm not playing Switch games myself).

I want to separate a little those keymailer profiles. Reviews are usually created by me, sometimes he adding his own part. Review videos - only by me. Game guides/strategy guides - only by me. Gameplay records are created by both. Because games are shared between those 2 steams accounts I never will ask for 2 keys from those two accounts for the same game (and if I need a second one to record a multiplayer video I just ask directly developer as before I did).

There are currently no possibility to ask on Keymailer for one key for steam and switch console (if you have PC game). Some games I have on steam and there are no possibility to ask for switch game for him.

I've created and keymailer account (ZBIJACZ) for him but I can't add our YT channel.

When I trying to add out YT channel I see an error:
"This YouTube account is already linked to another Keymailer user"

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (20.2k points)
Hi,

It is only possible to add every youtube channel to one keymailer account.
You are able to request keys for steam and switch at the same time when you request a key that is available for both. A pop-up will show up and you can decide for which platforms you want to request keys.
commented by (20 points)
But I have those games on my steam and it's not possible to create request for that game. I see "YOU HAVE THIS GAME IN YOUR LIBRARY."
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!