Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (55 points)
edited by
Why I am unaccredited again, I did wait too much time and I got unaccredited again. I have too much videos in a month and 3.500+ subscribers, I was too excited for get accredited but why I did be unaccredited, I'm out of patience :(, all I wanted be connect with great game publishers :(
Edit: I got pending again but I will be unaccredited again I think because this happened me twice. can please check my account it's everything alright for get accredited? Because I have everything what keymailer request but I got unaccredited twice. I'm uploading a video every 2 or 3 day all tagged well and I want upload many different games after I got key from great game publishers but I even can't be accredited :(

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

Keymailer puts accounts automatically in and out of the pending list. I had a look at your Stat history and you have been checked 3 times so far, and have been put on hold to get rechecked a week later again.
Whenever you get out of the hold, keymailer puts you as unaccredited to make a full scan through your profile which takes about 10-15 mins, and if you have still the requirements and if you do, puts you into pending again.
commented by (55 points)
But why I'm always get unaccredited when i have requirements already? I'm waiting for months and still same :(

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 69 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 78 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 97 views
1 like 1 dislike
1 answer 100 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 218 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!