Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (30 points)
edited by
Hi, i got a Youtube channel with almost 50K subscribers, and daily content well tagged, but after a few days i got the unaccredited status

Why if a met the criteria?

Thanks in advance

Edit Accredited Finally :)

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (18.4k points)
Hi,

You show up as pending to me, can you have a look if that shows up to you as well ?

(I also had a look on your content stream and saw that some videos are tagged with tags that are not the games being played in the video, when you get checked for accreditation, those videos will be flagged and not count towards accreditation and will slow down your accreditation)
commented by (30 points)
edited by
Edited: Yes, it is under review right now, some of the videos had not exact labels because I was doing a weekly "magazine" or a generic video that talked about offers, but I'm taking special care lately
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (30 points)
edited by
Hello, again, after a few days, I show the state without accreditation, and my last videos after the first publication were correctly labeled, I do not know how to comply with the criteria in the channel, even the keys obtained had their respective videos and coverage correctly labeled in 100% of the cases, please help me to understand why happens this

Edit:
Accredited finally :)

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 45 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 35 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 28 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!