Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Tracked Content Stream by (15 points)
edited by
My Mixer channel has been getting picked up properly for quite some time now but my most recent stream (which has 5 different games in it I want to tag) is not being picked up at all. I've done a manual refresh and 24 hours later, the button becomes available again but the stream is still not showing up. I know Mixer's API gets changed without noticed sometimes so I wanted to bring this to your attention as Mixer is my primary platform.

Thanks!

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered by (22k points)
Hi

Thank you for the heads up!

Let me have a look what is going on. I can't see anything being wrong from my side, so it should be picked up. I forwarded it to our devs so that they can have a look at it
commented by (15 points)
Thank you much! I'm doing another stream tonight so I'll see if that shows up tomorrow. Maybe it's just something with that most recent broadcast.
commented by (15 points)
So FYI, tonight's stream showed up. It's only the one from the weekend that didn't. This is kind of a bummer as I covered 5 different games in that stream (several I got from here) and would really like that coverage to show up to developers. :(

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 69 views
7 like 0 dislike
1 answer 339 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 54 views
1 like 0 dislike
2 answers 81 views
asked Jun 27, 2018 in Personal Data by SirJaxxy (62 points)
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!