Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in E-mail by (20 points)
Hi,

I'm finding myself in a bit of a situation here. I haven't used Keymailer in quite a while due to having had to take a break from active content creation for quite a while. To keep a long story short, however, here are the facts:

1) I'm not exactly comfortable sharing account emails in a public forum like this (why on Earth was this choice made for a support portal?), but it matched my YouTube channel's name at the time.
2) Since then, and after having not used that email address or Keymailer for a while, I rebranded to my channel's current name, and as I thought I no longer needed the old domain name, I let it lapse

The problem being I apparently forgot I had used it for Keymailer. My issue now is that I can't login because my account was supposedly logged into during the time period an automated attack was happening, and I assume my account was locked as a precautionary measure, which is good.

However, I don't believe the domain name was active during that time, and so I had no idea it had happened.

What are my option for getting back into my account? I still of course have access to the YouTube channel linked to the account, as well as emails from Keymailer dating up to 11/07/2017.

Thanks

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hey,

Could you send me your youtubename of your old account? I can find it via that one and if you want connect your new email address to that account so you can log in there.
commented by (20 points)
Hey,

I absolutely can. For the majority of time I was using the account, the YouTube channel name was NalaNosivad, though it is now LordPie. I can't find a way to message, so I'll just do the rest here.

The old email was contactme@nalanosivad.co.uk.

Is there any other information you need?

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
2 answers 47 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 39 views
8 like 0 dislike
1 answer 316 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 24 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!