Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (20 points)
Hello,

I understand that this question is asked quite frequently, but I'm not totally sure how to start the accreditation process as a freelance gaming journalist. I've filled out the 'Websites and Blogs' section on my profile, but I neither own nor directly work for any of the sites on which I submit my content, and I'm not certain of how I might further prove that I am who I say I am. I know that this site primarily caters to YouTubers and streamers, but the services provided by Keymailer would also be a major help to me as a writer.

Thanks!

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

You did for writers the first and most important step: filling out the website and blog details.
By filling those out we have you in our database to check for accreditation as a editorial website.

If you do not do any video content this is first all you can do at this moment. Otherwise it would be like normal accreditation (posting videos)

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 99 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 21 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 86 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!