Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Suggestions by (105 points)
Hi, traveled a little bit around these threads and wondered if there is any possibility of being able to talk with any of the support members in a different place, starting from Discord or a Steam group, a Discord channel would make communication way faster.

This suggestion comes from the necessity of several answers on one single thread, making it a conversation.

(As an example, one of my threads where I need an updated answer from support)

Thanks for your service once more.
commented by (8 points)
Just like holajasd, I have been searching around the threads and looking for an actual contact email. I had a question about being accredited, but I thought it would be easier to email personally.
(Or talk to a representative)

Thank you for your time.

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

Currently, we do not Discord or Steam group. We used to have a helpdesk in which we could talk  but as it has been abused by 90% the tickets coming in, it has been closed down and has been replaced with this one.

Let me send you an email from my keymailer email address and you can explain me what you need help with!

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 30 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 19 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 48 views
asked Jan 27 in General by GMS (10 points)
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!