Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 1 dislike
asked in Other by (-270 points) 1 flag
Literally any question I have doesn't receive any likes and just gets dislikes. I'm pretty sure this is spam as lots of people post questions about the same topics as me and still receive likes yet I'm here with -170 points. I also noticed that I've got some flags on my questions. What is this?

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

Other members of the community website here can flag and like/dislike questions in regard of spam, if a question has been asked multiple times or if a question is a especially good and important question so that it can be seen by more members that come here to look for answers.

If a questions gets 3 flags from members, it shows up to us and we can check it if it is a spam/multiple asked question or a question which content is against the rules and regulations. In those cases we can take the question down.

For every thumbed up question the account gets plus points for every down vote they get minus points.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 12 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 31 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 93 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 74 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 12 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!