Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (10 points)
retagged by
I'm litte bit confused of my account/accreditation situation. I would like to know is there a problem somewhere or did I do something wrong. I have a video game review website with 600-1000 visitors a day and I get review copies from developers almost every time I ask one. This particular developer/publisher wanted me to collect a review key from keymailer that I haven't use before. I use terminals.io which seems to be something like keymailer right? Or am I missing something :D

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (40 points)
It can take some time until you get verified, don't worry :)
To speed up a process make sure you are using appropriate tags.
commented by (10 points)
Ha-ha, I tried to add four more tags, but none of them were allowed and I don't know all the available tags that I can add, so it is what it is at the moment.

-- Oh I find few now.
commented by (10 points)
I really need to start doing reviews of few games. WOULD. SOMEBODY.PLEASE.APPROVE.ME.OR.NOT.
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (20.2k points)
Hi,

We are currently still working through the list, it's hard to estimate how long it will take as we have a lot more things to check on website accreditation then with videos.

Related questions

Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!