Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (72 points)
edited by
Hi, I've signed up for Keymailer in 2018 but didn't really stream then so I left it. Now that I stream on Twitch, I linked my Twitch profile but it doesn't start my accreditation process. It shows up as Unaccredited and doesn't go to "pending."

There's several issues I've noticed:

- the coverage stream doesn't collect data from streams that aren't saved in the profile, even for the streams I broadcasted after linking my Twitch to keymailer.

- after I have set my channel to keep the videos of my streams for 14 days, the coverage stream shows them to have little to no views - for example a stream that shows over 50 views on my channel shows 0 views on keymailer

- the games covered tab shows zero even though I tagged the games properly, and all the privacy settings for my Steam profile is set to public. I linked the same Steam profile I use for playing the game I stream, and it still doesn't show up in the coverage.

- My streams are properly tagged, get enough views, they are long enough, I have streamed daily for several days, I have over 900 subscribers and the profile is still not going into pending.

I did refresh the Twitch channel details, and it didn't start the accreditation process, either. It still shows me as unaccredited. What's going on?

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered by (23k points)
selected by

Best answer
Hi,

Let me have a look at your profile.

You show up as pending to me, does it show up to you as well?#

Which games have you streamed that weren't recorded? Did they show up in the mean time? It can take a few days for them to show up.

Your views are not updated daily, they are updated (depending on the amount of streams) once to twice a month.

Your covered tab should show up something, I forwarded it to our dev so that he can have a look on your profile to see if he can find an error!!!

When I had a look on your profile now, it shows up as pending, I did rescan it just to make sure and it still shows up as pending
commented by (72 points)
It's showing up fine now. Thanks for the rescan.

> Which games have you streamed that weren't recorded?

Conan Exiles, so the same game that showed up fine after I've changed the settings to keep my streams up for 14 days in my profile. I guess that was the key factor here. It's not really that much of an issue, as I can delete them individually and just keep the stuff I want to show up.

> Your covered tab should show up something, I forwarded it to our dev so that he can have a look on your profile to see if he can find an error!!!

It shows up properly now, so I guess they've fixed it. Thank you for your help!

Related questions

Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!