Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Account by (10 points)
i have done all steps of unlinking my account and re linking it. Mty twitch dashboard shows i have it linked but its not show up on key mailer or adding the content i have played and reviewed for here and thats send my score down not tracking it. wtf

error
We're sorry, that hasn't worked as planned!

We've logged the error and we'll investigate. If you have any information you can provide to help, please contact support and let us know what you were trying to do when the error occured.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (21.9k points)
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. Twitch shows us that your account has been revoked:
[30th Jan 2019 23:08] Twitch oAuth for account 'darknightstudlo' revoked (ID: 774877, UID: 38159415)

We have gotten a lot of those errors recently and our dev is looking into it right now to see what is going on!
commented by (10 points)
yes i did it and re linked hoping it would fix it self. So i will no be scored for the games i have played and reviewed then?. I don't save stuff on twitch because of copy right issues. so have i got to replay them or what. ?

this issues has been about for a while and you been saying same thing your looking in to it this can't be high priority as surely it would be fixed know.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 10 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 17 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 26 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 38 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!