Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
2 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (70 points)
Good evening,
i successfully attached my channels to  keymailer account but it looks like keymailer doesn't recognize some of my content.
all requirements are fine, i double checked those, so my account has to be in pending to get manual review but it doesn't want to!
it just stays unaccredited and doesn't pick up my latest content, i have done a couple of videos after my sign-up and keymailer doesn't see new videos.

but i have to admit, it still sees around 20+ and i have more than 10 videos done last month, so everything is ok.
is it possible to request a manual review of my account to see if everything is OK?
Many thanks

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (70 points)
alright, after one week keymailer picked up a couple of my new videos but many of those are still missing (but tagged correctly).

and still i have an unaccredited status, i have 2k subs and a lot of videos weekly, can i have a keymailer admin for a moment, just to check if everything is ok with my account.

thanks,
Jess

Related questions

Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!