Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Keys by (20 points)
I feel that when giving a reason why someone did not redeem a key offered, there could be more than just a few tick box options. My personal reason for this is that I am handicapped with sight and I am also epileptic. Both of which limit my chances of playing certain kinds of games.

I think it would help the devs if it was possible to, say, write a small info blurb or something of what the reason for declining was. In my case the reason could simply be that, say, the game had too many flashing lights. This is just not possible with the current system.

This might be more of a niche thing but personally I think it could give better info to the devs about why someone did not redeem a key if it was possible to do more than just tick a box.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
selected by

Best answer
Hey Znakerfin,

That is a really good Idea! I forwarded it to our devs so that they can see what they can do!
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!