Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (10 points)
Hi.I have a small youtube channel 562subs. I tag my gaming videos. I create 3 videos per week, for ps4 and psvr. After the pending my channel is still unaccredited. Most of my content was not found. Two contents has been flagged as invalid. I really don't know why or what I am doing wrong. Please help me. Cheers

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

Your videos have been flagged due to incorrect tagging. The videos are about "The Wizard" while it has tagged " Arizona Sunshine, Horizon Zero Dawn, Intruders: Hide and Seek" and "Gang beasts" while it is tagged as " Days Gone, Job Simulator, Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul, Racket Fury: Table Tennis VR".

You always have to make sure you are putting the exact tags from keymailer into the video (best is copy and paste, as even 1 space in there can make keymailer not find it). If you tag multiple games, and your account gets checked it will get flagged. A flagged video does not count towards the accreditation anymore, so even if you have 3 videos on your content stream and one of them is a flagged one it will only count as 2 videos.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 84 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 76 views
1 like 1 dislike
1 answer 94 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!