Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Tagging by (75 points)
Hi, the word Unknown is in my YouTube video tags and now on of my videos on here is flagged as invalid, if you could remove the Unknown tag and somehow stop tagging my videos automatically and just let me do it that would be great because this is the second time this has happened because this site added a tag that shouldn't have been added.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

There is a game in the library which name is unknown and has the tag unknown. So the tag is there for a reason and the game has a rightful tag which is why it cannot be changed.

It is also not tagging itself automatically, when checking the tags you have on your videos it shows up as being tagged as unknown, so keymailer is just picking this one up.
commented by (75 points)
I know that the word Unknown is in my YouTube video tags I say that at the beginning, and I'm not asking for the game "Unknown" to have it's tag changed, I'm asking for the Unknown tag to be taken off of my video on here because I can't because it is marked as "This content item has been flagged as invalid" which makes it impossible for me to take that tag off myself. So I'm just asking for a moderator, admin, or whoever can do it to remove the Unknown tag off of my video on this site because I can not and I'd rather not have my video flagged on here as invalid especially since I didn't even put that tag on my video on this site, on YouTube I did because my channel name is TheUnknownGavin, but I did not add that tag on here meaning it got added automatically just because I had the word Unknown in the video tags on YouTube. So please just remove the Unknown tag off of my video on here.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 24 views
1 like 0 dislike
0 answers 43 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 131 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!