Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (40 points)
I have 3 videos published within the last 30 days on my channel.

2 of those games can be found when searching for them on Keymailer - the 3rd, World War Z, cannot be found.

Does this mean I fail the "Create and tag at least 3 gaming videos per month" requirement?

Is the '3 videos' requirement more specifically '3 videos that feature on Keymailer's list of games'?

Also, where do I see what is being picked up for my "Content Stream"? I have nothing listed on my Profile page under "MY COVERAGE STREAM".

Thanks for your help.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (282 points)
selected by

Best answer
In order to get Accredited you need to have at least 3 tagged videos in the last 30 days, as you mention in your post.

However, as World War Z cannot be found my guess is that is not on Keymailer's list of games, and cannot be tagged, thus making it "invalid".

I suggest you make a video of any other game that you have and has a Keymailer page with its own tag.

And even after meeting all the requirements accreditation can take a while to verify, especially if you don't have many subscribers.
commented by (40 points)
Thanks for replying, that does indeed sound like the situation.
I had presumed that any gaming content would qualify, and that using the correct tags was important when they were applicable. This does not seem to be the case.
commented by (23.2k points)
Great answer! World War Z is unfortunately not on keymailer yet, which is why it cannot be found. As soon as you have 3 videos on your content stream that are not older than 3o days it counts as the 3 recent videos ! :)
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!