Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 1 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (332 points)
Hi,
My account is Unaccredited even if I post regularly (Mostly 3 gaming videos per week), and I have my videos shown on my profile.
I have more the 150 videos on my channel and I tag the videos successfully and with no problems, and my videos are all over 5 minutes.
I'm sure I meet al the required criteria to be accredited, but it doesn't even go to pending.
Can you help?
Thank you

1 Answer

2 like 0 dislike
answered by (943 points)
Hey Duckflip,

Accreditation can take a while due to the high amount of users signing up to Keymailer.

If you have met all of the requirements such as correctly tagging your content,  videos being a good duration and have the necessary amount of followers/subs it's only a matter of time before you're accredited!

I had the same issue, it took a little while but I got my accreditation and loving using Keymailer.

Good luck!
commented by (332 points)
Thank you so much for your advice :) and good luck for you as well
commented by (943 points)
Thank you Duckflip!

Have you had any progress?
commented by (332 points)
My account was manually accredited, I have over 150 coverage, however, It doesn't seem like the devs are seeing my requests, it's like i'm still not accredited.
the only keys I'm getting are the ones offered by other devs, that I didn't request keys from.
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!