Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (10 points)
Hello:

For a few moths i have the account of bitwares.net in keymailer. Many of the developers send me to request codes for review with this site. But the problem is that in order to get the acrreditation we need to have Youtube, Twith or Mixer. What about our digital magazine that have reviews in text?

We are a new media in Argentina and expanding our team making more and more reviews each month.

Also i have the error  STEAM PRIVACY SETTINGS NEED YOUR ATTENTION. Try the solution that is posted but it dont work for me.

Thanks.
commented by (0 points)
That's exactly my problem, too. The system is currently very disadvantageous against the writing content creators.

I totally agree with you.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

Go under your settings and there under blog and websites. Fill out the fields and you get into our "editorial website accreditation" list, from here we can accredit when you make written content.

As of right now we are not able to tag written content onto your content stream though, we are testing it right now internally so we can nail it down before putting it into the live version!
commented by (0 points)
"Blog has not been verified yet."

And how to verify my Blog?

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 27 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 554 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 225 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 151 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 28 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!