Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
2 like 0 dislike
asked in Tracked Content Stream by (60 points)
Hi

My Twitter feed has stopped updating on my profile.

This happened before and I'm sure you guys did a manual refresh or something to kick it back into action? Please can you take a look and give my Twitter feed a prod. :-)

Many thanks

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (18 points)
Hi,

You may be to fix the issue yourself if you go to your "My Profile" page and under your name, there are all your connected accounts if you use the green icon with the 2 arrows in a circle, this is the manual refresh key, click this and wait a short while and it will refresh your account.

I've had to do this a couple time

Hope this helps Si7ruz

:)
commented by (60 points)
Hi Kuma.

Thanks for the suggestion, I had already tried this a few times and unfortunately it did not fix the problem.

Si7ruz
commented by (18 points)
Ah sorry, it didn't help mate, sounds like a backend issue then, I hope the devs get back to you soon!

Kuma
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,
Thanks for writing!

I had a look on your most recent tweets from within the last month that contain tags to games, the red dead redemption 2 tag should show up soon.

For your tweet from here and all other tweets from 11-11 memories retold https://twitter.com/si7ruz/status/1149746768898383872 you have the tag missing which is #WhatWillRemain

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 26 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 67 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 21 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!