Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Keys by (20 points)
very good day

I would like to know what is happening with keymailer since they are not giving game keys as they were previously doing? question have you changed the method of giving keys? I do streaming often and previously I received keys every day, two or even more keys, nowadays the days pass and not a key arrives, can you explain what happens? thank you I remain attentive

P.S. I am accredited

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (95 points)
The keys are given by developers, not Keymailer, so it all comes down to luck and how they're feeling. I've had times where I get 3-5 keys in a day, and sometimes a few weeks will pass without me getting a single game to review.
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

Like mentioned by 1561, we do not send any keys out ourselves, the keys are managed completely by the devs and publishers of the games itself.

I had a look on your account to see if there is maybe a note that you got shadowbanned for something, but your account is completely normal.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 64 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 26 views
2 like 0 dislike
1 answer 73 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!