Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 1 dislike
asked in Tagging by (18 points)
Hi, sorry to bother you all but I'm a little worried and confused (should of asked sooner but only found this is a thing now)

A lot of my streams are not showing up in the feed yet the twitter feed shows, also some streams are showing the wrong game completely, I've changed the title card ones, but the ones that show viewers etc are not editable.

I'm hoping this isn't a big issue when it comes to granting keys and devs seeing my profile looking thin as they are missing, but I have a feeling it is

Thanks in advance

William

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,
Thank  you for writing!

I had a look which streams have not been picked up by keymailer. And saw that most of them were "Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!/Eevee!". I added the game quickly invisible so that at least the streams can get picked up, that should take about a day.
commented by (18 points)
Ah thanks, I was confused as twitter shows make sense now, but would it be possible to check trails of cold steel stream as they are tagged for THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS IN THE SKY SC yet I tagged them THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL?

this is mostly on the viewer one where it says the view amount/watch time

Thanks in advance!

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 37 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 39 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 13 views
2 like 1 dislike
1 answer 179 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!