Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Tagging by (35 points)
Every now and then I need to clear out my profile from sometimes hundred of bogus flags by a developer who decided to use a tag like #game or #indiegaming, the latest offender being Dungeons of the Fallen using #indiegaming which is normally a good tag for helping indie content reach a receptive audience for most any game covered on this site.

I'm not sure what the approval process is for the hashtag that flags tagging, but I don't want other game companies seeing my profile crowded with a bunch of false coverage and it hurts other content I try to cover if I can't use broad hashtags since opportunists try to lay claim to them.
commented by (28 points)
I just had to clear tags for "家园VR" from every video on my coverage stream. I have a VR specific channel, so every one of my videos is tagged with "VR," and somehow Keymailer recognized that as a tag for 家园VR.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 67 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 48 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 27 views
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 20 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 62 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!