Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Other by (65 points)
edited by
Is there a system in place where publishers can leave you feedback? If so is there a way to view it? I have not got a key in almost 2 months and before that I had 6 and had to turn some down. I've only grown in numbers since then so I am not sure if a publisher left me bad feedback?

Ironically since posting this I've got 2 new game keys.  So might of just been a dry spell.  Would still like to see a system in place where publishers and creators can give / leave feedback to each other.

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (18.8k points)
Hi,

We have an internal chatsystem for publishers, which is mainly used to help with how the publishers side of keymailer works, and if they have any questions. There is no feedback place on the website in which they can leave feedback of individual users or a way for them to leave a note so that other publishers can read it.

Have a nice day :)
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (12.3k points)
The best way to get keys is produce lots of relevant coverage for keys you got previously, and have plenty of followers or views.

Creators who focus on these simple guidelines will always get plenty of keys!
0 like 1 dislike
answered by (0 points)
I hope this submit may help readers very well.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 18 views
asked Mar 30 in Keys by ZemunBRE (40 points)
2 like 0 dislike
1 answer 66 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 14 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 24 views
0 like 0 dislike
2 answers 49 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!