Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Tracked Content Stream by (30 points)
Hi Sir,
Some of my videos do not show up on MY COVERAGE STREAM. From recently uploaded videos ; Islands of nyne and SoulWorker videos cant show up. How can you fix it ?

Thank you.

2 Answers

1 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi !

I had a look on your channel and to me all of your videos show up from SoulWorker and Island of Nyne. The only one not showing up is your most recent one from a few hours ago, which should get picked up by the next update.

It usually takes a few days for new streams and videos to show up on your coverage stream. Is there a specific one that hasn't shown up so far?

Have a nice day :)
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (53 points)
I have had some of the same issues. One thing is if you have adblocker on, it doesn't show your coverage. Also, it may just take time so try refreshing your account. What I also think is that it finds your coverage in bursts. Such as every one to three days it will find what you have posted. Hope this has helped a bit!
commented by (30 points)
edited by
I dont use adblock :/ . Islands and SoulWorker videos added my coverage stream 3 days later.But some videos never added.I everyday refresh my account.I hope fix it this bug :/

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 61 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 140 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 507 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!