Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
2 like 0 dislike
asked in Keys by (120 points)
I have been accredited now and I have requested keys but heard and had nothing my friends have been gettin their keys within 24hours of request I have been waiting days and still nothing why ???
commented by (342 points)
I have the same problem, my account is accredited and I have over 150 coverage on my channel.
But I receive no keys.
It's like the game publishers don't see our accounts as accredited but maybe they still see them as unaccredited. Since they were manually accredited by the support.

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered by (1k points)
selected by

Best answer
Hey Acekenny2008, how are you?

I was wondering if I could possibly help clear this up for you as this was happening to me a few months ago. There could be a number of reasons you haven't gotten any keys yet:

It could be the age of your channel, if you channel is fairly new with not a huge amount of content.

It could also be the popularity of the games that you have requested, for example if it is a big game, all of the keys may have already been given out, the publishers & developers don't have an infinite number of keys.  

Remember Keymailer does not decide who is given keys, the publishers and developers do.

I hope this helps and you get to make loads of great content in the future!
commented by (120 points)
No it doesn’t help as I don’t think the developers are seeing the accredited accounts as I have loads of pending requests but heard nothing at all

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 37 views
asked Aug 3, 2018 in Keys by Troplay (20 points)
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 80 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 77 views
0 like 0 dislike
2 answers 76 views
asked Dec 8, 2018 in Keys by BCG (10 points)
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!