Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
3 like 0 dislike
asked in General by (85 points)
Hi, I've been attempting to link my Steam account to Keymailer for around a week or so, but despite having my profile settings public - Keymailer always says that I have 0 games and 0 hours played?

Is there a way to fix this issue, as it really does impede on the image of me given to publishers/developers.

Thanks,

Toby.

2 Answers

1 like 1 dislike
answered by (12.3k points)
selected by

Best answer
We have discovered a bug introduced in keymailer after a recent steam update. Steam introduced a caching mechanism to speed up queries, and when handling that we introduced an error, which we have now fixed and will be online by end today.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for reporting it.
commented by (5 points)
I am still having this issue, not sure if it was resolved or not yet.
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (12.3k points)
All 3rd party systems limit how many calls other systems can make to them. We have almost a million users, so it takes a while for steam to let us update everyone's data.

Do you still see the problem after a week, or has it updated?
commented by (85 points)
Yeah, I've unfortunately still got the issue - still 0 games owned and 0 hours played.

I've attached a link to an image of my stats.

https://imgur.com/Pp7mMfS
commented by (12.3k points)
Sorry you're still having trouble. I've passed it to our developers to dig into.
commented by (85 points)
Cheers man, appreciate it.
commented by (33 points)
I have the same issue. Can you help me?
commented by (21 points)
I'm having the same problem :(

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 97 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 27 views
2 like 0 dislike
1 answer 15 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 17 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 47 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!