Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
2 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (38 points)
Hi!

My account is now for almost 2~3 Weeks at pending status, how long does this usually take?

And a small side question:
In the future will there be an update for adding steam broadcasting?

Just a little side note,
maybe it would be a smart move to display a smart message next to the status like "your accreditation is in queue that can take X days" and "your accreditation is now being reviewed that can take X days" I think you could avoid most of the questions here with that change :)

Have a nice day and best regards
Sgt. Chaos

1 Answer

4 like 0 dislike
answered by (12.3k points)
Great questions.

Our accreditation is currently being worked on, partly so we can reduce the number of questions, and partly so people get accredited quicker!

At the moment:

- Youtubers with more than 1000 subscribers are accredited within a day or so.  
- Streamers (Twitch, Mixer) with more than 100 followes are accredited within a day or so.

We have another 1500 channels with under that and expect them to take over a month, maybe two, to get through.

Your suggestion about how long you might have to wait is a good one, and we're doing something like that in the forthcoming update.

About Steam Broadcasting, or any other online video platform, please submit your requests in the 'request platform' section of your settings: https://www.keymailer.co/g/profile/edit/video_channels. We are driven by our users, so the platform with most requests gets worked on next!
commented by (35 points)
"- Youtubers with more than 1000 subscribers are accredited within a day or so."

Well, I have more than 4000 subscribers in my active YouTube channel, and my account status is pending for more than a week.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
2 answers 80 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 35 views
0 like 0 dislike
2 answers 42 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 44 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!