Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 1 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (245 points)
Hello,

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere there's a lot of questions in here... I created ticket previously, waited on that and then realised I had to register here rather BUUUT, how do I apply for editorial accreditation? I've been writing up reviews for a site for a little while now and would like some help in registering for this.

Can you help?

1 Answer

0 like 1 dislike
answered by (12.3k points)
http://community.keymailer.co/251/i-review-games-for-a-website-how-do-i-get-accredited?show=251#q251
commented by (245 points)
Yeah that I did already see in that in that post. I already have the twitter account linked... -10 points? Pretty harsh for raising a ticket bro.
commented by (12.3k points)
Hmm, don't mean to be harsh, but we try to discourage raising tickets about something already answered. I just hit 'down vote' on your q, so it's less likely to surface in future searches, as it's not an original answer, I didn't realise it would deduct your points.

Free points coming up so we're still friends?

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 38 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 94 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 48 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 16 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 58 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!