Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (50 points)
So when I logged onto my account yesterday, I noticed that after a while of pending, my channel was set on 'unaccredited'. I was unsure why as when I looked at my videos, I had tags on enough videos.

After some digging, I found out the issue, which is that I had many videos that had tags of more than 1 game, for example my video Post Scriptum played out in the outskirts of a town. So I had added the tag 'outskirts' which was apparently a game as well.

I was unaware this was an issue, so at that moment I had not done anything with that information. However now that I know what I did wrong, I was wondering if my videos flagged as invalid can still be edited in terms of tags? Could they somehow be put back on pending?

If not, when can I get my channel back to being 'pending'? I currently have 1 video that is tagged correctly within the past 30 days, if I add 2 more videos this month with correct tags, will that simply mean I have achieved the qualifications and it will go back to pending?

Thanks in advance!
commented by (0 points)
How do you know if a video is flagged as "invalid"? I have a podcast, so every episode we discuss multiple games and have some tagging that probably needs adjusted.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23k points)
Hi,

We have changed the tag of your video, so you have 2 videos counting for this month. As soon as you have 3 recent ones you will be back in the pending list.

Warmest regards
commented by (50 points)
That is awesome! Thank you very much!
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!