Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
3 like 0 dislike
asked in General by (40 points)
Hi, I just registered (my email is muchkin@dtf.ru), and I tried filling in the Website section. I got an error message about not being accredited, that suggested I should try filling in the Blog section. Fair enough, I did that, saved, refreshed — the settings didn't save. The Website section was filled out complete with the error message. I filled in the Blog section again. Saved. Refreshed. Changes weren't saved. I did that a thousands more times — nothing works. The system for some reason believes I only filled in the Website section, and I cannot convince it otherwise. Please help.
commented by (33 points)
Same for me, I'm trying to add my Blog informations but nothing.
commented by (12.3k points)
We've confirmed it' working in general

What browser and OS are you using?

And can you try again from an incognito window?
commented by (33 points)
I tried from an incognito window and I have the same result.

I'm using Windows 10, Chrome.
commented by (23 points)
I'm having the same issue, apologies for creating a duplicate thread.  Windows 10 with chrome and Edge both standard and Incognito windows.
I have been able to upload my screenshot of stats page which is marked as pending but all other fields are cleared with an error that "Blog has not yet been verified"

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (12.3k points)
We're looking into it! I'll get back to you once I have some more info!
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (20.1k points)
I have checked it on a private testing account and it worked out for me. Did  you two fill our all of the fields? (Name of the Blog, URL, estimated monthly site visits and which service you use to track your audience stats ?

After filling all of the fields out it saves normally.

If it is not working, could you give us more information on what laptop/phone you are using and which browser to see if there is something going on with that?
commented by (33 points)
When I compile all the fields, I receive the message "Blog has not been verified yet."
So, what I have to do?
commented by (12.3k points)
What browser and OS are you using?

And can you try again from an incognito window?
commented by (40 points)
I have filled out everything, tried it multiple times. I've used Chrome and Microsoft Edge on Win 10.
Also, now both Blog and Website sections are filled. Which is a step in a right direction, but I doubt I'll be approved and accredited this way. Maybe the changes are for some reason saved over time? I'll check again in a few hours.
commented by (40 points)
Welp, nothing's changed over the weekend. The site now believes I've filled out both Websites and Blogs. I've tried multiple browsers, with and without incognito mode, even through Tor in case my Russian IP was somehow in the way. Nope. Nothing.
Is there a way to delete my Websites data manually? And a much more important question: can I be accredited with both Websites and Blogs sections filled out?
commented by (684 points)
The "Blog has not been verified yet" message is NOT an error. It is just information telling you that a real person from Keymailer has not visited your blog yet and verified that the facts you've entered are correct. This will happen in the near future when the facility to accredit gamers with great Websites or Blogs is complete. Final accreditation will always be manual, so don't worry if you've completed both sections.
commented by (23 points)
The problem is that once that message comes up if you leave the page and return to it after saving the page all the details of the blog have disappeared though.
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (684 points)
Thanks everyone for your patience. The issue with saving Website and Blog details is now fixed.

(For anyone wondering, it only went wrong when the Website's 'Work Email' field was empty and that's why many attempts to reproduce the problem were getting nowhere.)
commented by (40 points)
That's weird, because I've filled the Work Email field every time. But it works now! Yay! Thanks!

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 46 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 93 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!