Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Ranking by (10 points)
Hello friends, good morning. I have some issues with my account and would like to request help.

I have already registered for more than 1 year (I started in May / 2017) and I always someone had my keys requests answered.

However, even though I have covered 240 or more games with streamings or videos, I still remain in the lower third content creator category and believe it to be the reason for having rejected or pending requests on the site.

I would like to know what I need to do so that the site updates my statistics correctly as number of subscribers on YouTube, Mixer and Twitch content, as well as Twitter posts?
Because it seems that even after 48 hours of content is created, it is not listed in my account yet.

I'm tired of being 'bronze' and would like to be upgraded to a new category since, I create content with the keys passed over here.

If it is possible, I'd like you to check my account for a problem (both registration and game requisitions) in order to fix something that is wrong.

Thank you.
EdTKD.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (1k points)
I think I saw on the Keymailer twitter that they are thinking about redoing the ranking system. You never know you rank may go up if they choose to do so.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 22 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 18 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 18 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!