Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (20 points)
hello, I've been waiting for the accreditation for over a year and a half, I meet the requirements but not only stays "pending"

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (23.2k points)
Hi,

Had a quick little laugh about the 1 1/2 years as you have been signed up since March :D, but I totally get it, waiting feels like forever!

I had a look to see why it is taking so long for you, and there is a note on your account that you are wrongly tagging.

You are using 5 game tags on your videos but in the video there is only one game being played, this delays your accreditation and you have to be rechecked over and over again until it is being tagged correctly.

For example on the video: El Caos Indiviso - Imperios Mortales | Total War: Warhammer 2
You have tagged: Cities: Skylines , Factorio, Men of War: Assault Squad 2 , Total War: WARHAMMER 2 , Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
On the video only Total War: Warhammer 2 is being played.

As soon as you fix your tagging, it should go through :)
commented by (20 points)
O My God, what good service and how kind, first time they give me such a detailed answer and tell me of my mistake and help me, I LOVE IT !!! : D I WILL SOLVE IT
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!