Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (10 points)
I have an active channel with 3,142 subscribers as of 9/14/18 - I was Unaccredited and I honestly do not know why, I was wondering if I could receive a little help on this issue, thanks! :)
commented by (30 points)
Same here, it seems that nobody wants to help us :(
commented by (0 points)
unfortunately same here
commented by (36 points)
Keymailer seems to have been taking a page from Steam's old support as of late. Myself, I have had a ticket here for a week without a response. :-/
commented by (30 points)
What can we do? :( It seems they're not gonna answer :'(
commented by (22.8k points)
@CristianGG: had a look on your account and you have only 2 videos on your content stream that are not older than 30 days, to get into the pending list you have to have at least 3 videos on your content stream that are not older than 30 days.
@JuanRuh: You show up to me as being accredited since September 18th :)
@Caffeine Rage: You show up to me as being pending for accreditation, same like Codex, as soon as a keymailer staff is going through the pending list you should be checked.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (22.8k points)
Hi,

I had a look on your channel and you show up as pending to me and I can see you in the pending list for accreditation, so  as soon as a keymailer staff is going through the pending list, you should get accredited :)

Related questions

Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!