Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (10 points)
Hello,

I am unsure where to post this. I recently uploaded two new videos WITH the correct tagging so I can gain more credit or whatever towards my rank, but the profile etc is not showing this and I done the correct tagging across the board with a copy and paste. Also why has my profle not been updated to show these videos?

Secondly I have over 1000 views on Twitch, plus over a hundred followers, which the same for YouTube, I have over 50 and yet I am not accredited? I would like to know why.

I would like to get this sorted ASAP so I can become more appropriate for Devs to review more games and add to my Keymailer playlist!

Kind Regards,

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (8.4k points)
Hi,

Which videos did not show up for you?  I had a look which videos were uploaded around the time of your ticket and it should have been the Tom Clancy's, right? I had a look on them and they do not have any gaming tags attached to them except of Steam/Streams/Ubisoft,...

Your account shows up as accredited to me !

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 26 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 32 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 47 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 39 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!