Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Steam by (159 points)
My Steam account's details haven't been updated even though I have everything set to public. I've also tried removing and re-linking my steam account several times, but without success. My Keymailer account is on "pending", does it have anything to do with my steam account details? Despite that, my Keymailer account says I've covered 6 games (which is weird because I have only received 1 game) but 0 "Played 1Hr+" games (but played the game I received for about 2/3h).  I would also like to know how often do new users get keys.

Thanks for your time. I'm looking forward to getting accredited so I can cover more games.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (11.5k points)
selected by

Best answer
Hi,

It does have somewhat something to do with not being accredited yet. Your steam library gets updated less often when you are unaccredited then when you are accredited.
It always depends on how many keys you get, we do not send any keys out ourselves, the keys get send by the devs of the games. So we don't really have a say in who gets a key and how many are being sent out.

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 52 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 37 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 37 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 15 views
1 like 1 dislike
1 answer 72 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!