Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Other by (10 points)
Hi, not all of my Mixer streams are showing in my coverage feed. I have waited a few days to see if they come through but they haven't. The tweets I made on the same day came through yesterday, but the streams have not.

The game is The Gardens Between, but it wasn't in the Mixer database when I streamed it. I had to select 'other game' for it. I played Heavy Rain afterwards and that was tagged, but the whole stream hasn't gone on to my coverage. Can I get someone to add it for me please? Here is the vod: https://mixer.com/Gfox?vod=57030768

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (11.2k points)
Hi

Unfortunately as "The Garden Between" is not on mixer yet, keymailer cannot tag it. I had a look and heavy rain is unfortunately not on our gaming database either, which is why it doesn't show up :(
commented by (10 points)
Hi, I have got the game added to the Mixer library, so could I have it added now please?
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (40 points)
good post,thank you.it is one of the best answer

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 38 views
1 like 0 dislike
2 answers 51 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 3 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 28 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!