Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Tracked Content Stream by (30 points)
Hi

My tracked streams (Twitch, Twitter and YouTube) haven't updated in almost a month despite frequent additions. Please can you have a look at my account. I have pressed the refresh icons next to each service but it is not reflecting any changes. My profile is completed and I am showing Steam game detail and VR verified. Many thanks.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (11.2k points)
Hi,

I had a look on your account and to me all of your videos, streams and tweets show up. So it seems like it has updated itself until now. Can you have a yourself as well if it shows up?
commented by (30 points)
Hi,

Yes it looks like it has updated a bit. I have about 5 new Twitch videos after the last one that aren't showing from last Wednesday but the fact that it has updated with something is good.

May I ask the frequency of the updates? Is there a period of time with no updates before I should contact? The manual refresh buttons only seem to refresh the follower and subscriber numbers. Many thanks

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 18 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 18 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 22 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!