Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Tracked Content Stream by (10 points)
Hi

My tracked streams (Twitch, Twitter and YouTube) haven't updated in almost a month despite frequent additions. Please can you have a look at my account. I have pressed the refresh icons next to each service but it is not reflecting any changes. My profile is completed and I am showing Steam game detail and VR verified. Many thanks.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (8.4k points)
Hi,

I had a look on your account and to me all of your videos, streams and tweets show up. So it seems like it has updated itself until now. Can you have a yourself as well if it shows up?
commented by (10 points)
Hi,

Yes it looks like it has updated a bit. I have about 5 new Twitch videos after the last one that aren't showing from last Wednesday but the fact that it has updated with something is good.

May I ask the frequency of the updates? Is there a period of time with no updates before I should contact? The manual refresh buttons only seem to refresh the follower and subscriber numbers. Many thanks

Related questions

Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!