Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (20 points)
It looks like this is the only place to ask, but I've been pending since July and just wondering why that is?  I know it takes a while, but just curious what I seem to be missing.

Thanks!

1 Answer

0 like 1 dislike
answered by (18.3k points)
Hi Sefian,

I had a look on your account and saw that you are posting on youtube, we are right now a bit behind on the accreditation.
We have been down to everyone with at least 450 subs being accredited and have found while accrediting a bug that we fixed, which within one day quadrupled the number of pending accreditations. So we are basically back up with the numbers and are tackling now with more staff members the flood of pending accounts in the list and the  new ones that are coming in. I am not entirely sure how long it is going to take to go down to ~170 subs, as it is a couple of thousands of accounts with more subs in the list that we need to individually check first, but we are giving our best to get to you as fast as possible!!!!

Related questions

0 like 3 dislike
1 answer 22 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 38 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 48 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 35 views
asked Sep 17, 2018 in Accreditation by Matthewtrains (50 points)
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 109 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!