Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Accreditation by (40 points)
Hey everyone, I have a small youtube channel with around 400 subscribers. I typically release around 1 to 2 videos a week, all of which are gaming related. I have checked a few of my tags and they seem to be good. I also bring in at least 50 viewers per video on average.

I was wondering what was going on. I was pending for a little while and then it said I was Unaccredited. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (22k points)
selected by

Best answer
Hi,

I had a look on your account and it is in pending, it probably hasn't updated in a bit and was because of that showing old data.

I had at the same time a quick look over your account and saw that you have a few videos incorrectly tagged
(Kenshi Review - Early Access First Look (October 2018) has multiple gaming tags that are not being played in the video).
If your account is on to being checked by a staff member it leads to flagged videos that do not count anymore and sets your accreditation back.

Have a nice day :)
commented by (22k points)
Hi,

You have tagged the video with the following tags " City Builder" "Gilded" "Kenshi" "Survival"

The only game being played and reviewed in the Video is Kenshi, which makes the other game tags incorrect.

Have a nice day :)

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 48 views
0 like 0 dislike
2 answers 30 views
0 like 1 dislike
1 answer 100 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!