Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
1 like 0 dislike
asked in Tagging by (20 points)
It seems only a few of my streams are showing up, I recently did a few streams for games that i received on Keymailer and they dont seem to be showing up at all or any of the tweets related to them. They are all tagged correctly and as accurately as possible with the provided info from the devs (some of the games dont show up on the twitch data base). Any info on whats happening would be really appreciated.

3 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered by (159 points)
I'm having the same problem but with regular videos, my 6 latest videos aren't appearing
commented by (20 points)
have you tried adding them manually? that what i did with the one video i did and it worked pretty instantly.
commented by (159 points)
I couldn't do it because I wasn't accredited, just got accredited and will try to add them manually ^^
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (20 points)
Having the same issue and keymailer wont even let me ask questions. Keep getting an error
0 like 0 dislike
answered by (18.8k points)
Hi,

Do you have any links to the videos that do not show up? It is possible that there are tags that are not properly linked internally, so I can have a look.
commented by (10 points)
reshown by
To me the same thing happened to me, the game stream is not reflected because the name of the game on twitch is different from the one the company asks me how do i reflect it?   The link is this : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/383998644

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 84 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 31 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 22 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 21 views
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!