Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community! Search for answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, ask a question. And if you can answer a question, go ahead!
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Tagging by (70 points)
Hello there!

I've got two videos saying: "This content item has been flagged as invalid."
One of them was uploaded by an automated system so was removed forcibly from youtube.
The other is perfectly correctly tagged.

I have a feeling that the second one got messed up because I played 3 different games in a single stream.
And thus had to tag 3 different games.

Personally, I don't like that your system just straight up calls me a liar so I'd love it if something can be done about those two entries.

Also how far back does the system take into account because I personally do not feel like going through the entire history of my channels and retag all my streams because they are all for some reason tagged as "Factorio" I already fixed an entire page of this but don't feel like going through 5 years of factorio tags.

And while I'm here I would like to thank you guys for the awesome platform and the opportunity to participate. :3

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered by (18.8k points)
selected by

Best answer
Hi,

I unflagged your video, so the video called "Let's check out some random games. Alien Swarm & hitman!" should show up again. Unfortunately, I cannot unflag the deleted video.
For accreditation we are only counting the videos of the last 3 months, so you don't need to check all of the tags of your old videos :)
commented by (70 points)
Sweet. Thank you so much.
Keep being you Keymailer. <3
Welcome to the Keymailer Creator Community!

Search for answers, ask questions, answer questions, and...

be nice!